If it is necessary to transport oversized and heavy cargo to Russia, WR Group will design optimal transport and logistics delivery schemes, organize special transport and cargo escort along the entire route. In the course of organizing the transportation of non-standard cargo to Russia, WR Group undertakes both technical preparation and the preparation of the necessary accompanying documents.
- WR Group specialists will carry out an accurate analysis of cargo parameters, develop schemes for safe cargo securing, loading and unloading, select and approve the optimal type of vehicle, inspect and approve the route.
- We transport oversized and heavy cargo to Russia by any type of transport, taking the specifics of the infrastructure (power lines, bridge heights, etc.) into account.
- We organize engineering and technical measures to ensure the unhindered passage of large vehicles.
- We organize the work of special vehicles and special equipment.
- We will carry out loading and unloading operations and transshipment from one vehicle to another.
- We will provide escort cars.
- We will ensure fast and safe transportation of cargo in compliance with all norms and requirements related to international cargo transportation from anywhere in the world, to even the most remote corners of the EEU and the EAEU.
WR Group will take over the organization and management of the long and complex process of transportation of oversized cargo to Russia, help to obtain the necessary permits and draw up transport documents.
When transporting oversized and heavy cargo by road, special permits are required. There are two types of special permits: for international and interregional transportation.
The issuance of special permits for oversized cargo is regulated by the “Procedure for issuing a special permit for movement of a vehicle carrying heavy and (or) oversized cargo on roads “, approved by Order of the Ministry of Transport of the EEU No. 258 of 24.06.2012.